It's been a month since I've been on Preston soil. The initial excitement of being back in the US has faded into nostalgia. I've checked off my "Places to Explore" list and learned some new vocab. I've come to the realization that I will never be at that point in my life again and even though I know that is the truth for all experiences, this one hit me harder than usual. At the time I think I did acknowledge the unique chance I had to go crazy meeting new people and experiencing new things, all while enjoying a carefree and interesting school climate. Nonetheless, I would do it again in a heartbeat- and that means a lot since I'm usually all about forward movement. I can't complain about my current summer prospects, but I want to give England its due praise.

I can't wait to reconnect with the friends I made there on our future travels...I think Preston may have stolen a piece of my heart! (OK that might be the sentiment speaking.)
No comments:
Post a Comment